Season 4’s week-nine challenges are live in “Fortnite,” and that means new ways to earn Battle Stars and experience. By collecting more Battle Stars and upping their tier (up to a season maximum of 100), players can earn limited-time rewards like cosmetic outfits and XP boosts.
- Deal Damage with Explosive Weapons to opponents (500 damage)
- Search Chests in Moisty Mire (7)
- Use a Shopping Cart
- Visit the center of Named Locations in a Single Match (4)
- Follow the treasure map found in Haunted Hills (Hard)
- Shotgun Eliminations (Hard; 4)
- Eliminate opponents in Anarchy Acres (Hard; 3)
To find the hidden Battle Star, head to the spot marked on this handy all-in-one cheat sheet by Reddit user thesquatingdog; there’s no need to waste time looking for landmarks or an in-game treasure map. The cheat sheet also pinpoints the center of each named location scattered across the island. When it comes time to plunder chests in Moisty Mire, consult this local map of the area to find the various spawn points. As always, remember to finish out the match you’re in once you’ve completed a challenge in order to be sure you get credit for it.